Platige Image is an award-winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment.
Currently we’re seeking a VFX Supervisor for our Commercial team in Warsaw.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITES IN A NUTSHELL
• Preparing VFX breakdown based on script and treatments.
• Supporting Producers with in creating the offers.
• Monitoring the VFX production process and its budget along with the Producers.
• Supervision over the post-production process and the work of 3D Artists.
• Providing feedback to 3D Artists.
• VFX supervision on the film set.
• Close collaboration with the director and operator on photo sessions.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position.
• Good knowledge of VFX production process and CG in general.
• Experience in VFX supervising on set.
• Experience in managing a team.
• Experience in working with one of the following softwares: Flame, Maya or Nuke.
• Advanced English.
• Experience in working with remote teams.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US
• We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
• We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
• We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
• Our health is looked after by private medical care (Enel Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
• We serve breakfasts for every employee for a good start of each workday.
• We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
• Still hungry? We have foodtrucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in company’s garden in the summer.
• We have free parking for motorized and for those who prefer two wheels – there is a bicycle path that leads to our studio.
• And you can come to work with your dog companion!