Senior Rigging Artist
Platige Image is looking for an experienced Senior Rigging Artist to join our outstanding team. The person in this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of the industry, have experience with creating Rigs for a variety of props, vehicles, characters and other CG objects that need to be animated. This position requires close collaboration with various teams so strong communication skills are crucial. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. Sounds interesting? Apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Working closely with Animation Team to create intuitive and responsive rigs that meet animator’s needs.
– Creating and fixing rigs within the team.
– Supporting Rigging Team in creating technical standards and solving pipeline issues (be sure that Rigs are pipeline friendly!).
– Writing tools with Python to improve rigs and support Animators.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 5-years’ experience desired in a relevant field or 3 years’ experience as an in-game Cinematic Artist.
– Advanced knowledge of Maya
– Experience in scripting Python in Maya.
– Experience in Maya API.
– Advance working knowledge of rigging.
– Attention to details.
– Ability to work within an established pipeline and learn to use custom tools.
– Must be able to work iteratively in a fluid and fast-paced environment, take direction easily, and be willing to participate as a member of a highly collaborative team.
– Experience with C++.
– Experience with ZIVA.
– Experience in UDK.
– Knowledge of animation process including mocap based character animation.
– Experience in non-commercial animation, shorts, and/or games.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland) and on the other hand you can work remotely.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Senior Rigging Artist position should include a portfolio to their application.
positionSenior Rigging Artist