SENIOR CFX ARTIST
Platige Image is seeking for Senior CFX Artist to bring unbelievable CG projects to life in a very believable way. You will be responsible for creating and running simulations for hair, clothes, and fur and it’s our passion! You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio. Sounds interesting? Apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Simulate cloth, hair, and fur for characters and creatures using Maya.
– Work collaboratively with the team to find the best technical and creative solutions to produce simulations that match the high-quality vision for our projects.
– Delivering work on time, according to agreed schedules and specifications.
– Solving everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
– Advanced knowledge of Maya.
– Technical knowledge of creature and character work aspects.
– Strong visual and artistic skills.
– Solid understanding of production pipelines and post-production environment.
– Ability to work independently with self-supervision and criticism to evaluate the look to the final stage.
– Experience using Marvelous Designer, Yeti, Katana, Houdini, Carbon, Qualoth, and Ziva.
– Experience in modeling hair curves, modifying shaders, and optimizing groom to find render efficiencies.
– Experience in Feature Animation projects.
– Programming or scripting skills (e.g. Python, Mel).
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Senior CFX Artist position should include a demo reel to their application.
positionSENIOR CFX ARTIST