Platige Image is looking for an experienced Roto Artist to create film visual effects shots for TV series! The person in this position will work closely with our Compositors and Supervisor to help them integrate all elements of an image. This includes creating mattes for CG hold-outs as well as removing items such as wires, rigs and tracking markers. Sounds interesting? Keep on reading.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Creating roto mattes for Compositors.
– Using Nuke to create and track roto shapes and lines for various elements within a shot.
– Analyzing a problem within a shot and understand what elements require roto and tracking in order to make the fix.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 2-years’ experience working with various types of video and trailers and fast-paced effects.
– Very good knowledge of Nuke, Mocha Pro, or similar Tracking and Roto applications.
– Very good knowledge of all roto techniques.
– Strong ability to handle complex shots individually.
– Good problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other artists.
– The ability to take criticism and feedback.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Knowledge of Maya.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Senior Roto Artist position should include reel to their application.