Platige Image is looking for a well-rounded Outsource Manager to help create and maintain relationships between production team and external partners. We are looking for collaborative problem solvers with a practical and strategic approach to planning that ensures healthy and sustainable production without compromising quality. This person will dive into something new and create ground-breaking experiences for our followers. Join us for this once in a life time career opportunity to push the boundaries of next gen art standards together.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Maintain strong creative relationships with existing partners and build valuable relations with new vendors.
– Ability to understand market trends and unique partner models, proactively evaluate current processes, and improve outsource practices to maximize efficiency in our pipeline.
– Match production teams with the right vendors with product vision in mind.
– Communicate effectively the project vision, the technical and artistic specifications of the mandate.
– Working closely with our Production Teams, New Business, and the Board.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 4 years of experience with production, building new relationships, or management in a production field or game industry.
– Highly experienced and proficient in working with outsourcing partners towards the creation of high quality assets that meet our requirements.
– Knowledge of outsourcing production pipelines is desirable.
– Extensive knowledge of production software including Excel and Shotgun.
– Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong managing skills.
– Team player capable of adapting to changing production demands as well as ability to communicate clearly.
– In depth knowledge of the animation production processes, with a particular focus on object creation.
– Previous experience in a similar role.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!