Platige Image is looking for an exceptional and talented Mocap TD to join our outstanding team. The person in this position will be responsible for arranging mocap sessions as well as for the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics, and overall quality. They will also be responsible for the transfer of animations from the imported mocap armature to their rig. We combine work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence the development of critically acclaimed cinematics for AAA video games. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITES IN A NUTSHELL
– Planning and preparing mocap sessions (which includes physical props preparation and building custom environments).
– Overseeing the smooth running of mocap shoots.
– Maintaining a correct setup and calibration of the motion capture system during recordings.
– Cleaning and re-targeting motions onto a variety of different rigs for use in previz and layout.
– Helping to improve and develop motion capture pipeline tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– 2+ years working in motion capture on a stage.
– Ability to track, solve and retarget data.
– Knowledge of Vicon Shogun and MotionBuilder software.
– Basic knowledge of Maya.
– Understanding of virtual production techniques and virtual cinematography.
– Experience with the setup and calibration of optical motion capture equipment.
– Experience with Unreal Engine as a developer.
– Experience with virtual reality equipment.
– Experience with facial capture.
– Python scripting ability particularly within MotionBuilder & Vicon Shogun.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee.
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Mocap TD position should include demo reel to their application.