Platige Image is looking for an exceptional Lighting/Rendering Artist to join our outstanding team. The person in this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of the industry, have experience with CG visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. You will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner. This position requires close collaboration with various teams so strong communication skills are crucial. If you are equally at ease communicating both people and your software, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Creating compelling lighting that sets up the mood, tells a story, and makes a coherent world.
– Keep the artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the project.
– Analyzing the scene for performance issues, ensure all lights are as optimal as possible.
– Assembling and managing the render scenes clearly and optimally to get the most efficient render times.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 3 years of experience in the role of Lighting/Rendering Artist in a CG or VFX industry.
– Very good knowledge of Maya and render engines (preferably Arnold, Vray or Redshift).
– Good knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
– Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
– Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
– Good knowledge of Houdini and Nuke.
– • Experience with real-time engines.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (LuxMed) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Lighting/Rendering Artist position should include a portfolio to their application.