LEAD/SENIOR MATCHMOVE ARTIST
Platige Image is looking for an exceptional Lead/Senior Matchmove Artist to create film visual effects shots for TV series! The person in this position will be responsible for the tracking of moving objects and moving cameras, within a scene. This includes preparing and importing shots with the correct data and recreating camera/object motion. Sounds interesting? Keep on reading.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Responsible for the management of the track team on a per project basis, maintaining the highest level of quality for the shots.
– Uses the tracking techniques, established by the facility, to prepare shots for production.
– Geometric reconstruction of key objects in a scene.
– Conducting quality control checks to ensure the accuracy of each track.
– Work well in a team environment and take direction from the Supervisor and the Production Team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 4-years’ experience working with various types of video and trailers and fast-paced effects.
– Very good knowledge of PFTrack or 3DEqualizer.
– Very good knowledge of all tracking techniques.
– Proficiency in physical camera technicalities.
– Strong attention to details to achieve pixel perfection.
– Good problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other artists.
– The ability to take criticism and feedback.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Knowledge of Maya or Nuke.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Lead/Senior Matchmove Artist position should include reel to their application.
positionLEAD/SENIOR MATCHMOVE ARTIST
timePROJECT/THE WITCHER (TV SERIES)