JUNIOR PREVIZ ARTIST
Platige Image is looking for a passionate Junior Previz Artist with a knack for camera movement and character animation blocking. The person in this position will be creating the previsualization sequences and shots for films and game cinematics according to the Director’s guidelines while reporting to the Lead Layout Artist. They will have a great opportunity to participate in various projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
– Translation of storyboards and animatics into 3d previz.
– Creation of basic 3d assets.
– Execution of the changes requested by Supervisors and Directors.
– Must be able to work iteratively in a fluid and fast-paced environment, take direction easily, and be willing to participate as a member of a highly collaborative team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Film/Art School degree in a relevant field experience is desired but not a must.
– Basic knowledge of Maya and/or Motion Builder.
– Good knowledge of the cinematic language, staging, blocking, composition, and camera work.
– Basic understanding of the editing process.
– Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of animation process including mocap based character animation.
– Knowledge of 3ds Max or any other 3d Package, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Shotgun.
– Experience in storyboarding, design, 2D animation.
– Basic knowledge of technical areas of CGI (Rigging/FX etc.).
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (LuxMed) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Junior Previz Artist position should include demo reel to their application.
positionJUNIOR PREVIZ ARTIST