Junior Mocap TD
Platige Image is looking for a talented Junior Mocap TD to join our team. The person in this position will be responsible for arranging mocap sessions as well as for the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics, and overall quality. You will also support previz and mocap departments in basic technical and pipeline tasks for upcoming film and game cinematics projects. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Preparing mocap sessions which includes physical props preparation and gathering assets for the reference scene.
– Planning and operating mocap sessions.
– Daily communication with other teams included in the mocap pipeline.
– Working on the technological development of mocap infrastructure and pipeline modifications as well.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Basic knowledge of Maya and MotionBuilder software.
– At least an intermediate level of scripting skills in Python.
– Familiarity with Python coding principles and good practices.
– Attention to detail.
– Must be able to work iteratively in a fluid and fast-paced environment, take direction easily, and be willing to participate as a member of a highly collaborative team.
– Experience in programming in languages such as C/C+.
– Ability to code applications using OOP.
– Experience with facial capture.
– Experience with virtual reality equipment.
– Experience with Unreal Engine as a developer.
– Experience with the setup and calibration of optical motion capture equipment.
– Understanding of virtual production techniques and virtual cinematography.
– Knowledge of animation process including mocap based character animation.
– Basic working knowledge of technical areas of CGI, Rigging, FX, etc.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Junior Mocap TD position should include demo reel to their application.
positionJunior Mocap TD