Junior Asset LookDev Artist
Platige Image is looking for a passionate Junior Asset LookDev Artist to bring a breath of fresh air and learn how to create multiple texture maps and shaders for our breathtaking characters and props. They will have a great opportunity to participate in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you have a talent for painting textures from scratch, we’d love to meet you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Working with the production team to execute the desired look of CG models, including complex characters and creatures or hard surface models, including weapons, real-world vehicles, and props.
– Collaborating with the CG Supervisor and Asset LookDev Lead to determine the look of the CG objects of the project.
– Supporting team in solving everyday problems.
– Maintaining good team dynamics.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Basic knowledge of Substance Painter.
– Basic knowledge of Maya and Arnold.
– A clear understanding of UV’s.
– A keen eye for color and detail as it relates to organic models.
– Good communication skills.
– Knowledge of Zbrush, Mari, and Photoshop.
– Experience with traditional drawing and painting.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are working remotely, and our office is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (LuxMed).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee, who are working from the studio.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Junior Asset LookDev Artist position should include portfolio to their application.
positionJunior Asset LookDev Artist