Platige Image is seeking for Compositing Artist to bring unbelievable CG projects to life in a very believable way. You will be responsible for taking disparate elements (film plate, stock footage and elements, CG renderings) and combining them to create the final image delivery for both full CG and live-action projects. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio. Sounds interesting? Apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Performing all the tasks associated with the compositing process, including 2D and 3D tracking, rotoscoping, painting, matte extraction, layering of elements, CG integration, and color grading.
– Providing artistic and technical feedback to Lighting, Matte painting and FX team.
– Together with Lead Compositor and Visual Effects Supervisor evaluate the creative and technical approach for assigned shots.
– Solving everyday problems.
– Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum of 2 years of digital compositing experience in a feature film, animation, games or commercial production environment.
– Working knowledge of Nuke on an expert level.
– Gizmo creation for current production needs.
– Ability to work on shots sequence and maintain overall consistency and quality.
– Ability to work independently with self-supervision and criticism to evaluate the shot to the final stage.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– Working knowledge of Maya on an expert level and basic level Nuke Python scripting.
– Portfolio of traditional arts (painting, drawing, photography, filmmaking) match moving and camera layout skills.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee.
– We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
– Still hungry? We have food trucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in the company’s garden in the summer.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Compo Artists position should include demo reel to their application.