Platige Image is looking for an exceptional and experienced Character Modeler to join our outstanding team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of industry standards, and 3D character modeling techniques, and shows interests in emerging trends in this field. As a Character Modeler, you will be responsible for creating prominent high and low poly characters in a timely and professional manner. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you have a talent for 3D modeling, we’d love to meet you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Working with the production team to execute the desired look of CG models, including complex characters and creatures or hard surface models, including weapons, real-world vehicles, and props.
– Collaborating with the CG Supervisor and Character Modeler Lead to determine the look of the CG objects of the project.
– Maintaining good team dynamics.
– Solving everyday problems.
– Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 3 years’ experience in professional 3D modeling.
– Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya (pipeline software).
– Strong Zbrush and/or Blender skills – sculpting, texture baking, displacement mapping.
– Experience in modeling a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
– Retopology and UV mapping experience and expertise are essential.
– Experience with creating facial expressions based on retopology scans.
– Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
– Ability to work efficiently within a team.
– Previous production experience in cinematics/VFX or game dev.
– Working knowledge of RealityCapture , R3DSWrap, Marvelous Designer, Mudbox, and/or Arnold
– Experience in shot modeling.
– Experience with traditional drawing and painting.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland) and on the other hand you can work remotely.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Character Modeler position should include portfolio to their application.