ASSET LOOKDEV ARTIST
Platige Image is looking for an awesome all-around Asset LookDev Artist with a knack for creating multiple texture map and shaders for our breathtaking characters and props. The person on this position will work closely with our CG Supervisor and Asset LookDev Lead to develop the style and look by the guidelines defined by them. You will be involved in creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you have a talent for painting textures from the scratch, we’d love to meet you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
• Working with the production team to execute the desired look of CG models, including complex characters and creatures or hard surface models, including weapons, real world vehicles and props.
• Collaborating with the CG Supervisor and Asset LookDev Lead to determine the look of the CG objects of the project.
• Maintaining a good team dynamics.
• Solving everyday problems.
• Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• At least 3-years’ experience in surfacing, texture painting or look development.
• Solid knowledge of Substance Painter.
• Very good knowledge of Maya and Arnold.
• Clear understanding of UV’s.
• A keen eye for color and detail as it relates to organic models.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A working knowledge of Zbrush, Mari and Photoshop.
• Previous production experience in cinematics/VFX or game dev.
• Experience with traditional drawing and painting.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US
• We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
• We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
• You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
• We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
• Our health is looked after by private medical care (Enel Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
• For a good start of work-day we serve a breakfast for our employee
• We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
• Still hungry? We have foodtrucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in company’s garden in the summer.
• We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths leads to our studio.
• And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
positionASSET LOOKDEV ARTIST