Platige Image is looking for an exceptional and talented Mocap Specialist to join our outstanding team. The person on this position will be responsible for arranging mocap sessions as well as for the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics and overall quality. You will also be responsible for transfer animations from the imported mocap armature to their own rig. We combine work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed cinematics for AAA video games. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
• Preparing mocap sessions (which includes physical props preparation and gathering assets for reference scene).
• Planning and operating mocap sessions.
• Managing assembly and export of mocap recordings (planning, timing, execution).
• Daily communication with other teams included in mocap pipeline (like animation, cinematics, location, characters teams).
• Working on technological development of mocap infrastructure and pipeline modifications as well.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• At least 1 year of industry experience (Mocap Specialist or Layout Artist) or related intership.
• Knowledge of Vicon Blade and Autodesk Motion Builder.
• Knowledge of animation principles.
• A strong creative eye for quality control of all aspects of mocap sessions.
• Understanding of virtual production techniques and virtual cinematography.
• Great ability to effectively react to the fluctuating demands of post-production in a fast paced environment.
• Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.
• Passion for cinematics with heavy stories.
• Knowledge of Autodesk Maya.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US
• We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
• We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
• You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
• We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
• Our health is looked after by private medical care (Enel Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to MultiSport card.
• For a good start of work-day we serve a breakfast for our employee
• We have 4 fully equipped kitchens, vending machines, fresh fruits twice a week, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines.
• Still hungry? We have foodtrucks and a restaurant at the company’s premises. And you can eat&work in company’s garden in the summer.
• We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths leads to our studio.
• And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Mocap Specialist position should include demo reel to their application.