Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment.
Platige Image is seeking Pipeline TDs who are experienced with programming pipeline tools in CGI environments. Candidates need varied skill and knowledge level across the areas of software development (Python/C++), and CGI compositing software (mainly Nuke)
– minimum 3-year experience in programming tools for animation, commercials, VFX environments.
– skilled at Python, Qt/PySide, Git,
– in-depth Nuke/Hiero technical knowledge,
– experience with Shotgun API.
– experience with render farm manager APIs.
– experience in mentoring and support of other TD’s and Graphic Artists.
– good problem-solving abilities.
– self-motivation and a great team-player.
– previous working experience with game cinematics pipeline or CG feature environment
– general technical/math background including programming, scripting and software development.
– knowledge of Maya, Houdini, VEX, TCL, C++, CMake, CI/CD, Shotgun Toolkit, OpenGL, Vulkan, Yeti, Bifröst, Qube! and Deadline
– technical degree
Please send Your folio here: email@example.com in a subject please write: Python/C++ Developer (VFX)
Please also include the following statement with your application: ”I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes being performed by Platige Image.”