Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment.
The candidate should be able to produce photorealistic models from scratch. You’ll collaborate closely with the Art Directors and Supervisors to define the vision for both the characters and organic modeling. Communicating with other departments in order to ensure that the model meets relevant requirements.
– fascinating place to work (old fortess, Warsaw, Poland)
– working with team of 3d animation artists with passion to create
– unique, challenging projects
– to become a part of a story
– Minimum 3-year experience in game development/VFX/cinematics pipeline as character artist or character modeler.
– An extensive knowledge of of Zbrush and Maya.
– Very strong polygonal subdivision modeling skills and uv mapping.
– Excellent sense of proportions.
– Ability to work with provided concept art.
– Ability to take art director feedback in any form.
– Ability to create photorealistic models.
– Work as part of a team.
– Ability to communicate and be organized.
– Experience with traditional drawing and painting.
– Able to paint textures using photoshop or any other 3d paint software i.e. Mari.
– Character concept drawing skills.
– Experience with photogrammetry scanning.
– Rigging skills.
Please send Your folio here: firstname.lastname@example.org in a subject please write: Character Modeler.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”